Monday, November 29, 2010

Quality time with my Lonnymag

I love Lonnymag and I love this dressing room!
all photos: lonnymag.com

I had a wonderfully long Thanksgiving weekend filled with food, friends and family. I worked on my metal element energy and throat chakra by singing some karaoke (believe it or not, I am an amateur!) and I even had some relaxing time to thumb through some of my favorite magazines. A perfect weekend. One magazine that I absolutely love is Lonnymag. It's an online magazine but believe me, the absence of the pages under your fingers will be quickly forgotten once you view all the beautiful interiors and products they feature. 

In the Oct/Nov issue, interior designer Celerie Kemble invites us into her home and it is a dream. Her black and white dressing room shouts luxury, relaxation and command. Celerie will never be startled while she is primping since she has a beautiful mirror that allows her to see behind her so that she stays rested and calm. The rest of her home is equally beautiful and elegant and you can see from the photos.

In complete command of the living room

This photo and view speak for themselves

If you haven't checked Lonnymag.com yet, do so today. Yes, I do miss the tactile feel of my now "old-school" design magazines, but I will just have to imagine now that my magazine is tucked under my arm...in my laptop. Definitely worth the trade off!

No comments:

Post a Comment