Monday, January 31, 2011

Feng Shui Staging on the Wall Street Journal

The sofa in the command position

The bagua, a Feng Shui tool

Giving a tour of the Feng Shui staged apartment
all photos: Natalie Keyssar for the Wall Street Journal

I have some exciting news! I was interviewed by the Wall Street Journal last week for a Feng Shui Staging job I completed in Spanish Harlem. It was alot of fun and Craig Karmin the WSJ journalist and Hilke Schellmann the WSJ videographer were wonderful in capturing the essence of Feng Shui principles.

Watch my TV debut, Using Feng Shui to Lure Apartment Buyers (I guess it's really my online video) and read the article Why Chinese Living Quarters Are Superior. Please feel free to leave your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Susan,

    Congratulations! Great video. The WSJ must not realize a Toastmaster speech requires 5 to 7 minutes. They owe you 2 minutes!

    ReplyDelete