Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Gua is Leaking


Oh no! My new year has not started off on the best foot. There's a leak in our bedroom that falls in the Relationship and Love area or gua of the bagua. I've attached a diagram of the bagua if you don't have any idea what I'm talking about. The Relationship and Love area is the pink section on the top right corner. The school of Feng Shui that I practice is called Black Sect Tantric Buddhism Feng Shui. I know, it sounds a bit cultish and freaky but I assure you, we don't drink kool-aid. The Black Sect refers to the black color of the crowns or hats that these Tibetan Lamas wore during special ceremonies. The school was pioneered by Grandmaster Thomas Lin Yun and was brought to the U.S. by one of my professors, Steven Post.


Tibetan Black Hat on an adorable disciple!

So back to the diagram. In our discipline, one of our main tools is bagua, as seen above. Using your front door as the starting point, we use this tool to help us figure out the different parts of your home, your business or even your face and what is going on in each of those sections.

Well apparently my Love gua needs some TLC. My super came by yesterday to break open a hole in the wall to see what was going on inside (*gasp*) and see where the leak was coming from. It's painful just telling the story. My beau was informed (by me) to hold on tight for the next few weeks and to be conscious so "disagreements" don't turn into full-blown wars. I also have a some Feng Shui remedies up my sleeve that I will put in practice to help us along. I am told that the hole, and the leak, should be fixed in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, I am welcoming this opportunity to give all my relationships a bit more TLC. Anybody free for coffee next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment