Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chi Infusion




I have been drinking tea like a mad woman lately. Blame it on the cold weather or the fact that I am trying to wean myself off my good friend Joe. I received a beautiful Le Palais des Thés gift box for Christmas and this has made tea drinking a thoroughly enjoyable and self-nurturing event. My tea breaks remind me to continue my days in a more relaxed and less break speed fashion. If I need it, I couple it with my breathing exercises to elevate my Chi even more. Mini spa anyone? 


My new best friend

The box comes with a detailed description of the flavors of the tea in each sachet. Kinda like the sheet you get in a Godiva chocolate box. Hmm, now that's an idea for a good combination! It also tells you approximately how much caffeine is in it and for how long you should steep it. Don't get me started on the gorgeous design of the box and tea packets. I love drinking this delicious tea, getting all its good health benefits of it, but truthfully, it's the fancy design of each tea packet that keeps me coming back. Order here and have your own little tea ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment